Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fendi Skunk Fur Peekaboo Roll Bag

Anyone up for a skunk fur leather bag? Umm… no thank you. I apologize to any fans of this particular bag, but I’m morbidly shocked at how horrid this handbag is. Did the House of Fendi seriously have to ‘kill’ (no pun intended) the classic look of its latest Peekaboo tote by throwing on a pelt of skunk fur onto this bag? If they sought to create a classy rich leather bag adored in an exotic choice of fur, I say they failed miserably. Besides the not so attractive furry bag appearance, I can’t decide if I dislike this bag for the fact that’s it’s sporting a dead skunk on it or because it’s made out of skunk! Right off the bat, there’s an unattractive feeling towards this bag filled with reminders of how bad skunks really do smell. I say Fendi should leave the rodents to American Folk leader Davy Crockett to wear, as he was possibly the only person who could have pulled this look off.I can honestly say that for once, anti-fur and fur industry supporters unite and agree that this Fendi piece sure does stink!Discover the rest of the F/W 09’ Fendi collection at: Saks Fifth AvenueThe Chat: Fendi Peekaboo!

No comments:

Post a Comment