Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lily Allen (Beach) Style: Yves Saint Laurent Muse Two

I am a huge fan of Yves Saint Laurent. Like huge. And when I heard about the YSL handbag sample sale, my jaw dropped. Anytime there’s a designer handbag sample sale, especially when the prices are expected to reach up to 70% off, I just have to stop everything and check it out.The items at the sale are going to be a complete surprise until the doors open tomorrow, Thursday August 20th at 8: am PST / 11: am EST.They have no sneak peak images or video preview on their site.If you need an invite to BeyondtheRack sample sale.

Oh how I anticipate my summer vacation this year! Guess who’s the lucky pop singer spotted vacationing in St. Tropez with her friend/supermodel Kate Moss + fam.? It’s the one and only Lily Allen. I adore her extra cute beach accessories of red wafer sunnies and pink jelly slip-on’s Lily was spotted wearing. But of course the mother of all accessories Lily took out to the beach was her luxurious Muse Two bag by Yves Saint Laurent. This boxy tote has always been my favorite Muse style, and the more I see it, the more I adore it. Carry this slouchy tote bag on the shoulder by means of the oversized top handle or simply on the crook of the arm just like Lily. I’d most definitely dress this bag up, but as Lily demonstrates, carrying the Muse Two with beach wear doesn’t look half bad. Come to think of it, this puts my beach tote to shame.A large front flap, gold toned hardware, and smooth suede lining are a few of my favorites found on this Muse. If you’re in seek of Lily’s beach bag of choice, you can find the Road Grey version marked down 20% off through: BlueflyImage: SplashNewsThe Chat: Lily Allen Loves YSL!

No comments:

Post a Comment