Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Linea Pelle Purse Light Key Chain

Big bags are extremely popular right now and its seems that many people feel “the bigger the better”. Personally, I am not a big bag kind of girl. But I do like to carry a large tote when appropriate. So what’s not to like about a big bag? They can carry a lot of stuff and they can really make a statement with just about any outfit. But I think most ladies will agree with me when I say “it sure is dark in there”. Seriously, though. How annoying is it when you’re looking for something inside your bag and you can’t see a thing in there? I imagine this would be especially true in situations when the lighting is limited.Now I’ve seen handbags that come with a little light inside them. But you know what? I wouldn’t buy a bag just because it had a light inside! I would actually have to like the bag in question and to this day have never come across one that appeals to me. So I was thinking, what if there was a light that you could switch from one bag to another? Introducing the Linea Pelle Purse Light Key Chain. Sure, there are other flashlight key chains out there. But what I like about this one is that it comes with clip instead of a key ring. My idea was to clip it onto the ring found inside many bags these days… and ta-da! Instant illumination inside your bag! And the best part is they come in a variety of colors, so you may even be able to match one to your bag!The Linea Pelle Purse Light Key Chain is currently available in Black, Fuchsia, Orange, Silver, or White. It is constructed of fine Italian leather and it retails for only $30! Find it at Linea Pelle Collection.The Chat: Linea Pelle Light Key Chain!

No comments:

Post a Comment