Thursday, July 12, 2012

Marc Jacobs Studded Stardust Cecilia Satchel

Marc Jacobs has done it again by bringing us another beautiful Cecilia Satchel. This time the satchel is purple and studded. The bag is absolutely gorgeous, but it would of been better if I discovered this bad when the “stud trend” was at it’s height. I’ve always said though, not to follow trends and wear whatever you want at any moment. If you love studs, then you most likely will love this purse.I love this bag, but I think if it came in black with gold studs it would look even more fabulous! Plus, you can match a black handbag with just about anything, whereas you can’t with purple.I think the style and shape of this bag are absolutely amazing, but looks can be deceiving. By looking at the picture of the handbag, I would think that the bag is pretty big, and spacious. When in reality, as soon as you turn the bag to the side you can see how it’s not very wide. It’s obvious you wouldn’t be able to fit much of anything in this bag. Perhaps you could fit your keys, makeup bag, wallet and I’m not sure what else. If this bag was a little wider, it would be perfect!The Marc Jacobs Studded Stardust Cecilia Satchel can be purchased at Saks Fifth Avenue for $1,475, which is a normal price for Marc Jacobs bags. Beautiful bag, I just wish it came in black!See the Marc Jacobs Studded Stardust Cecilia Satchel at: Saks Fifth AvenueThe Chat: Marc Jacobs Stardust!

No comments:

Post a Comment